Pinterested?

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best Crab Dip Ever!

This delicious appetizer uses only two ingredients! My pal Nancy gave it to me, calls it her Best Crab Dip Ever! I’m going to relax as Nancy tells you how she makes it:

Best Crab Dip Ever!

Nicole, as you’re my new recipe buddy, I thought I’d share this with you! I had a package of Boursin cheese in the fridge (you can get two at Costco for about $7!). I also had half a container of crab (which I bought in Costco’s refrigerated area. A sealed package will keep several months). I drained the crab well, mashing it and the cheese together. 

Spooning the mixture into a small, ungreased, ovenproof dish, I threw it in a 350 deg. F. oven. After 15 minutes, I gave it a little stir to blend it further. Then I popped it back into the oven until it was hot and lightly browned, about 10 minutes more. 

My friends gave this recipe rave reviews! For a two-ingredient dish, I impressed even myself! This is a great contribution when someone asks you to bring an appetizer! Keep the ingredients on hand for unexpected drop-ins. Mix and prepare to bake ... yum!

Thanks, Nancy! This is an impressive appetizer! And wouldn’t you know it? Nancy’s amuse bouche started at Costco!

Note: You’ll save money by making your own Boursin with this easy recipe!

Ready to eat in minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!