Pinterested?

Monday, December 19, 2011

Upcoming on this Blog!

With the holidays almost upon us, time is running out! I promised you some holiday baking … You won't want to miss any of these great recipes over the next few days!
Dec. 20: Gingerbread Men with Attitude
Dec. 21: Nicole’s Best Shortbread
Dec. 22: Cherry-Almond Holiday Cake
Dec. 23: * Mini-Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
Dec. 24: Bûche de Noël
I look forward to presenting you with these holiday favorites!
xox     

Nicole

If you dont own a Mini-Cheesecake pan, buy one for this recipe! When I made my Mini-Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce this weekend, my guests had trouble believing I’d actually made them myself! When I assured them I had, they raved that I should be selling them! Two of my guests proclaimed them the best cheesecake they’d ever had. Check out this wonderful pan in cookware stores - but ignore the recipe on the side of the box. The crust and the proportions guarantee failure. Trust the recipe I’ll give you later this week.  

Here's what to buy! 

This pan makes six mini-cheesecakes; if you’re serving a crowd, by all means buy a second pan because the results will be worth it! This spectacular dessert can be made one day ahead. The photo below shows what I made with very little effort! As promised, my recipe will follow on the 23rd.

Mini-Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! This is a beautiful recipe! Watch for it in a couple of days - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa vinda a você em Portugal! I'll look forward to your recipe, and will be happy to test it in my kitchen! Thank you for writing - Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!