Pinterested?

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cranberry Sangria

The single most-popular recipe I’ve ever printed in this blog is one called Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Punch. Week after week, month after month, it continues to out-pace anything I’ve written before or since its publication. I know that because I read the data on which recipes are the most popular - and because I want to know what you like best because it governs my choice of future recipes. 

Knowing that so many of you love that punch (and almost anything else containing cranberries) has helped me select this Sangria recipe - with cranberries, of course! This recipe contains alcohol - but not as much as my other Sangria recipes. This drink is a lighter, fruitier choice: I think you’ll find it quite delicious.

For more Sangria recipes, see One Click: Sangria

Cranberry Sangria:

6 c. (1.2 L) cranberry cocktail, chilled
3 c. (375 mL) sweet red wine, chilled
1 orange, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
Simple syrup, as required (see Note)

Combine cranberry cocktail, wine, and sliced citrus in a large pitcher. Sweeten to taste with Simple Syrup. Chill several hours to blend flavors, serving in tall glasses with a fruit garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!