Pinterested?

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bob’s Burgers and Brouhaha

It’s Valentine’s Day and Im on strike. I’m not cooking, or even writing about cooking, for quite a little while. 

Theres a popular restaurant chain near the Time Zone and at the Latitude Where I Live called Bob’s Burgers and Brew. This is not an ad: I have no connection to Bob, my family has no connection to Bob, Bob doesn’t have a clue that I like his burgers (his buns are pretty good, too), and Bob doesn’t know that I’m penning these words. Bob has a 2-for-1 Valentine’s Day Special that sounds pretty cool. I may just go there tonight, and if I play my cards right, Ron may just join me. He knows I’m on strike, so he doesnt have much choice. 

I want to make very clear that Bob’s Burgers and Brew is not the same Bob as the Bob in Bob’s Burgers (below). My Bob does not grind the meat (ooo-la-la!) in his basement. And my Bob certainly does not serve ... I cant even say the words! You’ll have to watch the video!



Happy Valentines Day, everyone!   xox   Nicole

PS: There are restaurants and there are RESTAURANTS! I’m not so sure I’d visit this one in Tokyo ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!