Pinterested?

Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Note From Nicole

Thanks to you, this blog is growing! 



Just as its my pleasure to write and republish these recipe favorites for you, Id appreciate your doing a little favor for me

If you belong to Pinterest, click the icon just above the date to let other readers know about this site. If youre on email, on another blog, on Twitter, or on Facebook, click one or more of the icons at the bottom of each post to pass the word along. By all means, drop me a line to say what works - and what doesn’t work - for you. This is your blog … If you have a suggestion or a favorite recipe of your own, I hope youll let me know! 

From the Time Zone and at the Latitude Where I Live to the Time Zone and at the Latitude Where You Live, have a wonderful weekend!  xox Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!