Pinterested?

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gearing Up to Celebrate!

Coming Tomorrow: Jan. 31 marks the Year of the Horse, and this year’s Chinese New Year is galloping fast down the track. I’ve been dipping into my files for recipe favorites that are sure to please over the next several days. 

Super Bowl XLVIII is coming to a TV set near you on Sunday, Feb. 2, so also in late January, I’ll be bringing you a modest clutch of Super Bowl snack ideas. 

I’ve been practising my Hole Mary passes, defensive tackles, squat end runs, dunks, and prayer huddles. When they need an extra player for the game, I want to be ready. 

Frankie - our pet fish, personal secretary, chauffeur, occasional turkey-baster, butler, and Mafia don - doesn’t care for football. While we watch the Super Bowl, he plans to wash the fish bowl. He’d better keep his fins off our football snacks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!