Pinterested?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Caren McSherry’s Party Punch

This wonderful recipe originates with Canada’s Caren McSherry, owner of The Gourmet Warehouse in Vancouver, which I consider a candy store for cooks. Each time I visit that store, I learn how many things I didnt know I needed!

Caren McSherry’s Party Punch:
1 - 12-oz. (355 mL) can frozen orange juice concentrate (undiluted)
1 - 12-oz. (355 mL) can frozen grapefruit concentrate (undiluted)
1 - 12-oz. (355 mL) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (undiluted)
2 - 40-oz. (1.2 L each) bottles cranberry cocktail 
2 - 25 oz. (750 mL each) bottles ginger ale
2 - 25 oz. (750 mL each) bottles soda water
Vodka or rum, to taste (optional; I use about 5 cups, or 1.2 L)
Ice cubes
Whisk the undiluted concentrates together in a large punch bowl or spigot-pour container. Add vodka or rum, if desired. Add ice cubes just before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!