Pinterested?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ron’s Boffo Bok Choy

Bonjour et bonsoir, Dollinks, in whichever time zone you live! I’m still officially away, but dropped by to check the mail. Hmmm … Lemme have a look … Bill! Bill! Overdue bill! 
Um … you didn’t hear that, did you? Um … you did. Those were fan letters, Dollinks! Fan letters! That’s what they were! Um ... from someone named Bill! From many people named Bill! Yeah … that’s it! Yeah! 
Perhaps you’re wondering where I’ve been? (So you weren’t wondering! I’m darned well going to tell you anyway!) Here’s a clue involving Ron:

Any guesses …? Nooooo …? Here’s a clue involving me:

Ah so! You’ve figured it out! Ron and I have been eating in Asian restaurants! How we love Asian food! And how we love … bok choy! I really must hurry along, Dollinks (I’m still on vacation), but I do want to tell you about the most extraordinary bok choy dish Ron made this evening! I’ve named it …
Ron’s Boffo Bok Choy:
Six baby bok choy
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Steam baby bok choy 8 - 10 min. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serves 2. Magnifico! You must try it! Love and kisses to you all! Mwah! Mwah! Moi


PS: There's a rumor going around that actors Tom Hanks and his lovely wife, Rita Wilson, are major fans of this cooking blog - and I do mean MAJOR fans. Like, Tom has been hounding me for my autograph. Is this rumor true, someone asks? Um ... perhaps not. I actually started it myself, but be a Dollink and spread it, anyway.

Behold the simple magic of bok choy and balsamic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!