Pinterested?

Monday, June 29, 2020

Into the Bag #4: The “Photo Incident”

Once again, into the mailbag I go! Just a moment … Just a… moment! An envelope is sticking to my fingers! Can’t seem to let it go … 


Oh, my goodness! It’s another letter from Mrs. Harold Schermerlinger of Philadelphia! Perhaps it’s about that lawsuit she said she’d be filing. I’ll read what she has to say …


“Mr. Harold Schermerlinger and I have changed our minds about suing you. We read your post about the chicken disaster and how you wrecked your smoke detector and fell off that ladder and thought: Serves her right!


“Mr. Harold Schermerlinger and I would like to compliment you on the professional photos we’ve seen on your blog. Do you use a Brownie camera? We urge you to keep up your efforts at photography so readers can judge for themselves.”

Thanks for that, Mrs. Schermerlinger! After my Brownie camera died, I bought the cheapest possible cell phone and started using its camera. I’m thrilled with the results! - Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!