Pinterested?

Monday, May 8, 2023

Sippers

A very easy appy ... I made this (for the umpteenth time) just a few days ago. No one would ever guess this delightful soup comes from a mix!

Sippers:


Never in a million years did I think I’d recommend a commercial product as a deliciously easy appy, but I’m doing it now!* Knorr packaged dry soups are sold internationally, making them easy to find.


All you need is ...


One 4-person serving Knorr dehydrated cream soup of your choice

Water and milk, as package directs


That’s all there is to that, too! Serve these “sippers” in small cups with saucers. I use small paper doilies to signal a “special” occasion. Taking less than 5 min. to prepare, these soups draw raves from guests and drop-ins who assume these deliciously creamy soups are homemade. 


Ready in minutes, Sippers make excellent appys!


* Ethics Note: Neither Knorr or parent company Unilever is aware of this recommendation. I’ve neither received nor been offered a gratuity for my recommendation. I’m proud to say this blog remains and always will be free of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!