Pinterested?

Tuesday, October 28, 2025

Farewell from Nicole!

Sorry, folks: This site is seriously malfunctioning and I can’t fix it. I’ll take it as a “sign”: My blogging days are over. 


Hearing from you, meeting you, and blogging for you over the past 14 years has been a pleasure. I hope you’ve enjoyed cooking some of the recipes in this blog as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them out.


And by the way: Only 2/3 of this blog offers dual metric and Imperial measurements. Which was as far as I got when “stuff” intervened.


A few final words: Please think of those now facing “food insecurity” - often through events beyond their control. Open your wallets and open your hearts: Whether you donate to food banks or school lunch programs or shelter programs, you’ll be making a difference -


Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!