Pinterested?

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dave’s Fabulous Angus Burger Sauce

It may be snowing in Cleveland and Toronto, but its warm and sunny in the Time Zone and at the Latitude Where I Live. In fact, its burger time! Rons son Dave created this fabulous barbecue sauce for Angus burgers. He mixes the ingredients together to brush onto each side of the meat before popping it on the grill (thawed or frozen ... makes no difference, says Dave)

These are the best burgers I’ve ever eaten! When I asked Dave for the ingredient proportions, he said: “I couldn’t even guess the ratios. I make this camp-style - by feel, based on the weather and the size of the crowd!” In Daves very words, this is exactly how he does it:


Daves Fabulous Angus Burger Sauce:

A bunch of ketchup
A few tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
A few tablespoons hot sauce such as Sriracha
A good dusting of garlic powder

Never heard of Sriracha sauce? Here it is! See:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sriracha_sauce


I promised Dave total anonymity, so I won’t reveal his face or surname. 




Trust me, Dollinks, this burger sauce is terrific! And so is Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!