Pinterested?

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Into the Bag #1: The “Clam Chowder Incident”

Mrs. Harold Schermerlinger of Philadelphia asks: “Why do you never cook with your computer on the kitchen counter? I've noticed this in the ma-ny, ma-ny narcissistic photos of your hands that accompany your recipes ... 

Thank you for your astute observation, Mrs. Schermerlinger! I do, indeed, pride myself on my exquisite, delicate, youthful-looking hands! See how attractive they are in these photographs? Sadly, these beautiful (Nay! Gorgeous!) hands and fingers can be a little (Say it isn’t so!) clumsy. And so to your question!






Why dont I keep my computer on the kitchen counter? 


A freak accident I’ll call the “clam chowder incident” has dissuaded me from doing exactly that. I prefer to use a printed copy of the recipe I’m about to cook, minimizing the potential for electrocution, if you take my point - Nicole


Into the Bag is a new and occasional feature that dips into the mailbag to answer readers questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!