Pinterested?

Friday, July 24, 2020

One Click: Sangria

If you have a garden, patio, or porch, some wine, some fruit, a couple of glasses, and a pitcher, you can easily make Sangria

I once sipped so much of my own Sangria at a garden lunch I hosted that I put my head on the table and fell asleep beside the soup and every course that followed. 

(I think of this each time I serve Sangria or Chef Gunther Gugelmeyer’s Chilled Rhubarb Soup! My guests served each course while I sawed logs at the table, oblivious to them or to lunch. At the end of the meal, my guests led me to bed, where I continued snoring until late in the afternoon.)

All good things in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!